Questions about buying Visitor Oyster cards and Travelcards
The TfL Visitor Shop is managed by VisitBritain on TfL’s behalf.
If you have a question about buying Visitor Oyster cards and Travelcards on the TfL Visitor Shop including orders you have already made, please check our Help section using the menu on the left.
If you cannot find the information you need please contact the VisitBritain Customer Services team using the form below to send us an email. The team will reply as soon as we can and certainly within 2 working days.
Other ticket and travel information questions
Please contact the TfL Customer Services team directly for help with:
- Adding credit to your Oyster card
- Putting a Travelcard onto an Oyster card
- Incorrect charging on an Oyster card
- Incorrect charging when using your Oyster or debit/credit card on a London bus or at a London Underground Tube station
- The Congestion Charge
- Applying for a child or student Oyster card(s)
- Forgotten username or password for online top ups
- 24 hour travel information
You can contact TfL in the following ways:
Contact the VisitBritain Customer Services team using the form below